Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
Arctic Cat M-8 & F8
Arctic Cat M-8 & F8 "BOLT ON" 15HP Performance Kit (works GREAT on the 800HO Engine)
800cc: The 800 Lay-down engine is the engine that requires the most attention. In fact, it is surprising that this engine even runs as well as it does!
RK Tek Spent all of the 2007-08 Season working on the M8 to get it up to "PAR" with the "rest" of the 800cc Power-Plants.
We wanted to come up with a TRUE "Bolt On" Package that will greatly enhance engine performance without cylinder porting (Even though this engine is in desperate need of some "PROPER" porting).
New, for ALL 800 Arctic Cat Laydown Engines (including the 2010 HO 800), a true bolt on package for the M8 & F8. This bolt on kit will still use the stock pipe and stock silencer. This is NOT just a head!
This kit will require no fuel controller and will boost the power output of this engine 15+HP (2007-2009) and 8+HP on the 2010! Sounds too good to be true.... But, it is true and will keep the Cat 800 in the running with the other 800cc engines !!