Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
Custom Billet Heads
KTM--BETA--HUSQVARNA-HUSABERG-YAMAHA 2 STROKE PERFORMANCE
NOTE: RK TEK IS 100% CONFIDENT IN THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE 250cc AND 300cc HEADS!
WE WILL OFFER A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
WE also offer the KTM and HUSKY 150 HEAD
2008-2017 KTM / HUSKY & BETA 250 & 300 Billet Heads are Available!
We also offer a STOCK/OEM Head RE-SHAPE for $150.
With this re-shape we machine our PATENTED Chamber Design into your STOCK Head. This gives you MOST of the same benefits of our custom billet head.
The Stock 250 & 300 head (especially 2014 and newer) is a VERY inefficient design and leaves A LOT of Performance on the table.
We have developed a TRUE Performance Enhancer with this Custom Billet Head designed specifically for mountains and single/dual track riding.
This head will widen the engine's effective power-band considerably and allow for a much more linear power delivery.
This head is unequaled in its performance. Cooling is also increased. A cooler running engine will last longer and produce more power.
Testing has shown, in many cases, this head allows for the hill to be pulled in the next higher gear . What you would normally pull in 2nd gear you can now pull in 3rd gear.
Porting Packages are also available. This will wake up the engine even more!
ANOTHER HUGE bonus with the addition of the head is improved fuel economy!
Most find they can run an extra 10-20 miles further on the same amount of fuel!! Now who doesn't need that???
PLEASE stay tuned to this site for updates!