Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
Oil Cap Replacements
Tired of the MESS associated with your Ski Doo, Polaris or Arctic Cat Oil Tank?
Tired of having to get pliers to remove your Oil Tank Cap?
We have the "FIX" for this!!
It was determined that the problem with the oil tank caps is all the varying hot and cold temperature swings
and the CONSTANTLY changing shape of your oil tank filler neck!
We have designed a custom Billet Aluminum and Hard Anodized Tank Cap that will ELIMINATE ALL your issues
This Billet Cap needs only to be installed ONCE! After this initial installation, the cap will NEVER have to be removed again!
The cap has a flip-up design lid that is hinged and allows you to simply flip open the cap to pour in your oil!
NO MORE MESS!.. NO MORE HARD to Loosen caps!! -->>Just flip it open and pour in your oil!