Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
Arctic Cat Pro Climb 8000, M-8, and Fire-Cat 800 Lay-down
Arctic Cat Pro Climb 8000, M-8, and Fire-Cat 800 Lay-down "Quad" Heads
Our "QUAD"Head is nothing short of AMAZING! This head will completely change the way your engine performs! There is NO other "bolt on" item you can add that will provide the gains this head will!!
The ENTIRE power-band is widened and the throttle response is increased drastically! Top end speed is increased!
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!
Our Billet Head will add the NEEDED cooling and increase the power, as well....
The power will come on sooner and allow for more over-rev. This will come in real handy when adding pipes!!!
RK Tek has also spent much time developing a SOLID porting package to compliment the head
At RK Tek, we tend to look on porting a bit different than most other porting houses. We REFUSE to alter ANY engine, via porting or other modifications, to a state that makes the engine "PEAKY" or have an explosive power hit.
We have discovered a special type of porting alteration that allows for a very smooth power delivery and NO sacrifice of low end power and especially no sacrifice of engine reliability. On the ALL the Laydown Twins, we found the port arrangement lacking to say the least.
We have uncovered some serious hidden power via porting alterations. These engines are a completely different power-plant after the porting and will surprise many larger bore engines on the hills or on the lake.