Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
SKI-DOO 500SS and TNT Engine
RK Tek has developed an Over-Bore kit for the 500SS/600 Series III Engine.
This over-bore turns your 600cc engine into a 662cc engine. We use the same piston in this kit that is used in out 738cc over-bore (600HO and 700 Series III Engine). Besides the awesome power increase, the benefit of not having the power-fade associated with the single ring piston (OEM) is what you will really notice when running this kit.
This kit consists of the following:
Bore cylinders to 80mm: $195.00/pair
Port cylinders to RKT Specs: $600.00/pair
Custom RKT Billet head: $465.00
Custom base gasket and spacer: $60.00
RAVE valve modification: $80.00/pair
Custom machined 80mm CAST pistons: $350.00/pair
Wrist pin bearings: $40/pair