Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
This head WILL lower coolant temps! Most other billet heads state that coolant temps will be lowered.. when, in fact, they are not due to design flaw.. We have tackled this problem and DO have a head that will allow for a cooler running engine..
Make no mistake this head is the forerunner and most others just try and duplicate its stellar performance