Most Read Technical Articles
- Technical Article List
- OILS: 2 Stroke Vs. 4 Stroke Synthetic vs. Non-Synthetic
- Carb Sensitivity and Pipe Bang
- DUAL RING PISTONS VS. SINGLE
- Polaris CFI-2 Pistons and how long you should let it "Warm Up" (controversial)
- Cranking Compression Vs. Octane Requirements
- Polaris Piston Myths vs. facts and "Fix Kits"
- Is your clutch lying to you?
- DOES YOUR FUEL INJECTED SLED REALLY NEED A FUEL CONTROLLER? ARE THE PRE-PROGRAMMED CONTROLLERS OFFERED REALLY RIGHT FOR YOUR ENGINE?
- Torque-Line 600/700/800 Ski-Doo Head Instructions
Polaris 900 Twin Heads
RK Tek has developed an AWESOME Billet Head for the 900 Twin Fuel Injected Power-Plant.... The OEM head on this engine actually prevents other bolt on items from working to their full potential...
With the addition of the Torque-Line Head.. the other bolt-on items begin to show promise. NOW.. just bolting on the head alone will give you a VERY healthy power increase and DRASTICALLY improve head and engine cooling (much needed due to the poor cooling ducts present on the stock head).
In any case, a head change is mandatory if you are ever to acheive this engine's full potential.
RKT offers 2 options for the 900..
- Full Billet head with removeable inserts ($365.00 - See Pics Below)
- Modification of the stock head to accept our dome inserts($300 - See Pics Below)
Complete RKT Custom Heads and Head Covers - $365.00
Torque-Line Billet 900 Polaris Head
Cheater Head (domes in OEM Head) Totally Stealth - Same Performance!!! $300.00
Stock chamber design is VERY inefficient for combustion. Our design increases efficiency and that equates to power and fuel mileage increase.